Pages

Feb 22, 2013

Crockpot Tortellini

Easiest meal ever! And according to my fiancé, Mark, it's a new favorite.

I happen to be in a cooking "funk" recently where, quite frankly, I just don't feel like cooking AT ALL! This "funk" is aligned with a cold that has once again swept through my household due to this on again-off again weather we have been having. How can anyone cook with a stuffed up nose?! If you can't smell the sweet aroma of your meal then your food will just be substance instead of the fine luxury that it should be.

Usually when I don't feel like cooking we end up doing something really easy like sandwiches, salad, or soup from a can. That's if we don't order in. That can only go so far, especially on a budget! The conundrum? How to have a scrumptious home-made meal in as few steps as possible and with minimum effort.

Ladies and Gentlemen I give you Crockpot Tortellini!

Ingredients:
1 Bag Frozen Tortellini
1 Small Bag Fresh Spinach
2 Cans Diced Italian Tomatoes
4 C Veggie Broth
1 Block Cream Cheese, chunked

Just throw it all in the crockpot on LOW and cook 4-6 hours. Voila!




No comments:

Post a Comment